Hello friends, have been offline for awhile trying to put my thoughts together. But am back now and better. Lets Smile our way to good health, long life, better relationship with family, friends and acquaintances. Lets make the next person feel happy, appreciated and wanted by making our personality warm and welcoming. Till we are found irresistible. yaaa rite. Do you agree with me or better still let me know what you think.
Smiling at work or during other professional occasions or activities is not going to make you seem unprofessional. Quite the opposite,I must say. A smile will humanize you and make you appear more approachable. People will appreciate your recognition of their worth especially to your subordinates and of a job well done when you smile to your supervisors. Yaaa Rite.
- My smile always makes me look good. Sometimes I feel nervous about the beauty and appearance of my smile which is unnecessary. You must trust that your smile makes you look great or you will hid the smashing beauty which your smile create.
- Come to think of it your smile makes you real. If you’re afraid of appearing vulnerable when you smile, accept that any form of vulnerability suggested by a smile is precisely what makes it such a powerful act. You’re opening yourself up to others and people will respond better to that than to a serious, unmoved demeanor. Moreover, a smile accompanied by an assertive personality will take care of any sense that people will use your smile to walk all over you! Do you agree with me.?
Evaluate your smile with some guidelines giving by some scientists.
- Bright white should be avoided. The Whiteness of the teeth should match the whites of the eyes.
- A smile’s ideal width should be no less than half the width of the face.
- Both upper and lower lips should be symmetrical on each side of the mid-line of the face.
- The top row of teeth should be dominant while very little should be seen on the bottom row.
- All teeth on display should be straight with no visible signs of restoration work.
- The teeth should diminish in size from front to back. (Those either side of the central teeth, the laterals, should be 61.8 per cent the size of the bigger teeth. The next teeth along should be 61.8 per cent of the laterals. The width of the central teeth should be 80 per cent of their height.)
- Very little should be seen of the gums. (To avoid a horsey smile.)
so what do your think of your smile?
A smile is a great way of establishing mutual feelings of being on the same level as others, whether it is one-to-one or in front of a group giving a presentation. It says “I’m OK, you’re OK, and we’re all going to enjoy one another’s company.”